Rackham Gardens Condominium UNIT TWO FOR SALE
King Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor
Downtown Condo on Central Campus
two covered parking spaces by private entrance, WiFi
rolling glass opening onto large enclosed cedar patio,
same floor laundry, optional housekeeping, on-site storage.
(734) 418-2400 $299,000
The B&B Inn on the second floor would like to continue
leasing the unit for $23,000/year prepaid and
pay all property taxes, utilities, insurance, and HOA fees.
[click for UNIT ONE for sale]
|921 East Huron Street @Fletcher||Looking east from Rackham Gardens|
|1/2 mile to: Main Street Michigan Union Kerrytown Farmers Market|
Live downtown! Rackham Gardens Condominium is across the street from Power Center, Rackham, and Hill Auditorium and is within a half mile of the Medical Center, Michigan Union, Main Street, and Kerrytown with its eclectic shops, bustling Farmers Market, and renowned Zingerman's Deli.
There are 50+ boutiques and over 160 places to eat within a mile.
Spacious ground floor one bedroom, 2 granite bath unit
· King-size bedroom with en suite tub/shower bathroom
· Second larger bathroom with over-sized dual shower
· Eight-foot sliding glass wall opening to a
· 12x32 yard wrapped by a 6-foot high wood fence
· Partially covered 12x18 cedar patio
700-square foot gross, 635 finished
· Ceilings and tile floors are 3" concrete on steel
· Exterior walls cinder block, brick
· Large closets, many kitchen cabinets
· Easy access laundry on same floor
· Ground-level parking lot entrance
· Two covered adjacent parking places
Open living room/kitchen with
· Granite countertop, fridge, disposal
· Cooktop, microwave, convection oven/broiler, HD/TV
Personally controlled forced air heat and air conditioning.
Optional daily/weekly housekeeping and hot breakfast provided by the B&B on the 2nd floor. HOA covers hot & cold water, WiFi, furnace & building maintenance - owner pays for gas and electricity.
ZipCar, Maven, U-M bus, M-Med bus, city bus within two blocks.
Stroll for groceries, pharmacies, spas & salons, theaters, book stores.
University of Michigan across the street